
This is for you mom.....
Tylie had a princess party to attend while I was down and out. Normally Tylie really isn't that into the whole "princess" thing even as a little girl she really didn't care to much for dolls or "girly" things. But she was so excited to go to this party. She was probably the oldest one there, but she didn't care. She is the tallest one in the back! But it was Mckenna's party, and she worships little miss Tylie so she had to have her there! And Tylie had a great time! But my mom was the one who was very concerned about getting her the perfect Tiara, and accessories to make my little princess just right! And you did a great job mom!!! I thought you would like this pic! I love you and thanks for all the help you gave me!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Posted by annilee at Thursday, June 28, 2007




2 comments:
This looks like a really cute party. Maybe I will have to give Mikayla one. My girls are too old. Are ya feeling better? Glad you at least got out of the house.
Everyone is invited to our house on the 4th. Everyone. We have this big party every year. We supply the burgs and dogs and everyone brings something. We have a 30 foot blow up slide. We usually start ohh I don't know after 2. Come on over.
Post a Comment