O.k. Erin, you just started a trend! So here it goes....
What I learned this week....
1. Buying a house, can strain you emotionally, financially, and can basically take over your life!!!
2. DON'T I repeat DON'T play 5 games of baseball in 108 degree heat without GATORADE!!!
3. When a helicopter is flying over your house for more than an hour, THERE IS A PROBLEM! Yeah ummm an armed and dangerous fugitive on the loose in the neighborhood for 4 hours can definitely cause anxiety!! Thank goodness they got him!!!
4. When your son has an abscess that takes up half his mouth, and doesn't tell you for days, he must be very scared of the dentist! YEAH first thing on the list tomorrow! Hope they can get us in!
5.Getting a huge craft-filled package from home will brighten up your day!!! Thanks mom and dad I LOVE YOU!!!
6.Don't keep your hopes up for Britney to make her BIG COMEBACK! Cuz it just aint happenin!
Yes I admit I watched and DVR'd!
7. Watch craigslist for furniture!! I have got some cool things this week for the new house! Craigslist is the bomb! Cole hates it, because he has had to go pick it all up! Then I just remind him all the money he's saving!
8. Packing SUCKS!!! The faster I pack, the more the kids unpack!
9. Don't give Tylie new shoelaces unless you want them tied to everything else in the house besides the shoes they are meant for!
10. There's no place like home! I have shed a few tears in the last couple weeks. For some reason I have been really home sick. Probably cuz I had a trip scheduled to go home for two weeks, but instead I am packing and moving!!! Wouldn't that make any one miss family and home?
11. I generally don't condone drugs, but just wanted to say... There is nothing wrong with a little XANAX to help a very stressed, anxious and somewhat CRAZY lady sleep!!!
12. I will never look at Tyler Barlow the same!!! If you are wondering what I mean please refer to www.sarahbarlow.blogspot.com
13. Draggin the strip in your pajamas with some "old" friends is a really great time!!!
14. Friendship isn't ONE big thing.... it's a million little things!!!
15. I just found out THE NEW RASCALL FLATTS comes out on September 29th. And you can guarantee i will have it!!! And Desperate Housewives starts very soon!!! Hmmm things are looking up already!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Posted by annilee at Sunday, September 16, 2007




2 comments:
Where the heck are you going? And why am I not in the know???hee hee
i'm so so sorry 'bout the phone tag.
where are you moving? and why don't you call me so i can help you? even a little?
Post a Comment