



Our friends had tickets, but in different seats. But we met up for a photo op before the concert! All the rest I took of the concert itself didn't turn out well! Dang it! I know Billy Ray could pretty much be my father, but he's definitely still got it! And the more I read about him, I think he is a good dad that has raised a well grounded family! And in Hollywood these days that's worth something! Don't Ya think?
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Smile!
Posted by annilee at Sunday, January 20, 2008




3 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe you found me, YEAH! Of course I remember you and miss you. So the last time we talked I was still prego with Ada and then you moved! Well I'm so glad you do the blog thing so we can keep in touch. Email me so we can talk more, claudia13ayotte@hotmail.com
It looks like you guys had a blast!! Tylie looks so cute all dressed up in her Hannah Montana shirt!! Why did I have a baby boy again? Just kidding. I need a girl eventually though. =)
Cute pictures and what a fun memory you two just made together. I actually want some cotton candy right now though~haha
Post a Comment