Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A POEM ABOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS
Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be skinnier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house..
So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it!

The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes~~~~
might be lonely.
And the word says, 'If I have not love, I am nothing.'
So, again, love you.
Love who you are.
Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say,

'I am too Blessed to be Stressed, and too Anointed to be Disappointed!'

'Winners make things happen~~ Losers let things happen.'

Be Blessed, Ladies~~~~~ and pass this on to encourage another woman.
'To the world you might be one person,
but to the one person you just sent this to, it could mean so much.'

Isn't this so true!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, so still waiting for your email...

Tauna said...

Hello! I do remember you! How neat that you know my sil Robin. Isn't she the best! She is awesome! Thanks for the comment you left on my post about McKay. That was so nice of you. How interesting you had a child similar your self. so sorry he didn't make it. It must have been his time huh. All your little boy needed was a little body. but how strong you are. I'm sure that was a hard and trying time. Your stronger for it right!! your little family is beautiful- It's amazing what 12 years can do! by the way, what you posted here is so true, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This blog is a week old now! Get off your sick/death bed and write something new!! Oh and I hope you are feeling better =) Love Chelsey