This is the first time I have made it out of bed, and it won't be for long, but I haven't had a chance to say how deeply sad I was to hear of our beloved prophets passing. It is mixed emotions, because even though we are sad we know he is very happy to see his cute little wife, and our savior once again! My husband and I are huge Glen Beck fans and I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would pass it on. I had a great time at scrapfest and will blog much more about it later! Obviously to much fun, because I have seriously not made it out of bed since I got home! So more later when I can function. For some reason my blog doesn't underline the link so just click on it anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58eHBnEHhk




1 comments:
I heard you were sick. I'm hoping you feel better soon! I guess that means you have to rest a little more next year :)
Post a Comment