Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FYI

So here is the update on my big and little babies.....

Cole went to the doctor on Monday, and he does have a torn hamstring! I never new quite how painful these could be, but after watching him, I now know! Does that mean I am giving him more sympathy? Well I get a little nicer every day! I feel bad watching him hobble around in pain every where he goes! They told him if he isn't any better by Friday he needs to go see an orthopedic surgeon. And he is not any better yet! So I guess we'll see! But I have to give him credit, he has not missed one day of work! The doctor told him he should take it easy for a few days, but I can't even beg him to stay home!


And as for my little brown furry baby, we ended up taking him to the vet yesterday because he was so sick! The vet did x-rays and determined he had eaten something bad! It looked like a rock! So they had to keep him over night on IV fluids, and they said if that didn't push it out, then we would be looking at surgery today! So we prayed HARD last night, because not only did we want him to go through that, the quote they gave me was $INSANE$. I was sick to my stomach all night! So lucky enough we got a call today from the vet this morning. She said "I am happy to inform you little Koda had a bowel movement last night and it consisted of a rock and a big piece of rubber!" What a naughty puppy! Half of our yard is little rocks, so I'm not sure how to keep him out of it! But after seeing it I can see why his tummy hurt! I have never been so excited over one single bowel movement in my life!!! Even though I still walked out of there with a $570.00 bill!

So here is Tylie saying goodbye to Koda for the night, this was before the tears started to flow!


Here is Kidder getting a rabies shot, so we can shave the big black bear!



And here is the million dollar puppy! Tylie bought him the "BLING" around his neck with her own money, because she felt so bad for him!



I am a firm believer in the theory that bad things come in threes, so all I have been able to think is WHAT NEXT???

0 comments: