Koda got sick last night and was throwing up. He really has had no appetite, and wouldn't drink yesterday at all! So I got worried and called the vet today, but as I was on the phone with them he started drinking quite a bit (Isn't that how it always goes)! Which I am thankful for, but I asked Tylie if she would just sit with him, and keep an eye on him for a while, and try to get him to drink some more, which she was totally successful in. They have a huge bond! I also wanted to make sure he didn't throw up again, so I put him in the laundry room, and she asked if she could sit with him all day! (Not quite sure how long that will last)! So I walk in to check on them both,and this is what I found! AWWWWWWSo who knows, by the days end we may end up at the vet with another large $$$$ bill! Who knew I would have another child as expensive as my last! And he's much furrier!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Sick puppy
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, February 12, 2008




2 comments:
So precious!!
ahhhh so sweet! Hope puppy is feeling better!
Post a Comment