
My friend Nick came to visit last week and right after that my parents came into town! So life is busy as usual, but it is the good kind of busy! It was so great to see Nick! I used to work with him, and we had some good times. He came with his friend kristi, and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking! My kids love Nick, so they were happy to see him too! I am on my way to meet my parents for dinner, but I will blog about all our fun later! It was so nice to see you Nicholas! Next time don't wait so long between visits!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Busy
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, March 12, 2008




1 comments:
Oh my gosh, say hi to Nick for me I can't believe you still talk. After he moved i didn't hear from him again. I must say I loved working at the verge with you 2.
Post a Comment