Things I have enjoyed this week..........
* Shopping for hours on end with my mom.
* Hitting practically every mall from North to South!
* Having some "FINE" dining experieces with my aunt, uncle, mom, and dad. I am now accustomed to lobster and prime rib for dinner! Won't know what to eat when they leave!
* Playing a little blackjack, and my husband played poker! Let's just say he won, I didn't! (What's new)!
* Catching mystere at Treasure Island with the whole fam! We all loved it especially Teigen! He laughed so hard, he kind of made a scene. He laughed so loud people were laughing at him laughing!
* Holding Justiel's baby Hogan! He is soooo incredibly cute! And oh so small!
* Taking the kids clear out North to a birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza, they loved it cause they have a roller coaster!
* Going to Teigen's scrimmage game with my family. He plays even harder when his beloved grandma is watching!
So we have been super busy, but have had a great week! It was nice having my mom and dad here! And as always great to see Bill and Dix!!! I have some cute pics to post tomorrow!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Lot's going on!
Posted by annilee at Saturday, March 15, 2008




0 comments:
Post a Comment