aahhh, That is horrible! He defiately needs to join the old mans team. Enough of that. Justin just quit a soccer team because he got hurt EVERY GAME! Look at my blog, my moms look similar from a fire burn.
I really thought it couldn't get much worse and boy was I ever wrong!!! HOLY CRAP~Ouch...everyone in the room said "ooohhhh eeeewwww, what the?, ooowwww" when I opened your blog tonight. I can't even look at it again.
OWIE!!!! That looks like it hurts. Maybe it's time to retire :) Keep us posted with pictures. They gross me out but in a weird way we all want to now how it's looking.
This is the injured... All is well, I have 3 tourneys over the next 4 weeks MMMMMMUUUUUHHHHAAAAAAAA>>>>> MMUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... LOL jk thanks for the concern though...
OH Annilee---I was sooo excited to have a little comment from someone other than my family---hee hee--I need to get my friends all blogging with me---I am glad Laura gave you my blog--what a fun way to keep updated with everyone--huh--we need to get her blogging!!! Love you pics and your little family has just grown right up---you are just darling as ever! I love having a little girl--she is a blast! Take care and stay in touch! I am putting you on my list! I am hearing you on the house thing--all the same huh---no character! Hope Coles leg is ok--that looks terrible! see ya, Heidi
The lord takes many away in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man & the sorrows of the world. They were too pure, to lovely, to live on this earth. Therefore if rightly considered instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil & we shall soon have them again.
6 comments:
aahhh, That is horrible! He defiately needs to join the old mans team. Enough of that. Justin just quit a soccer team because he got hurt EVERY GAME!
Look at my blog, my moms look similar from a fire burn.
I really thought it couldn't get much worse and boy was I ever wrong!!! HOLY CRAP~Ouch...everyone in the room said "ooohhhh eeeewwww, what the?, ooowwww" when I opened your blog tonight. I can't even look at it again.
take care~
Those dang expensive Griffin boys! What'll we do with them?!?
OWIE!!!! That looks like it hurts. Maybe it's time to retire :) Keep us posted with pictures. They gross me out but in a weird way we all want to now how it's looking.
This is the injured... All is well, I have 3 tourneys over the next 4 weeks MMMMMMUUUUUHHHHAAAAAAAA>>>>> MMUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... LOL jk thanks for the concern though...
Peace...
Cole-
OH Annilee---I was sooo excited to have a little comment from someone other than my family---hee hee--I need to get my friends all blogging with me---I am glad Laura gave you my blog--what a fun way to keep updated with everyone--huh--we need to get her blogging!!! Love you pics and your little family has just grown right up---you are just darling as ever! I love having a little girl--she is a blast! Take care and stay in touch! I am putting you on my list! I am hearing you on the house thing--all the same huh---no character! Hope Coles leg is ok--that looks terrible!
see ya,
Heidi
Post a Comment