Chalk this one up on the list of softball injuries......

Cole got hit in the ankle by a fast ball!!!! Doctor says it's not broken, but is worried about potential clotting! So now I am a basket case given our clotting history! It is swollen even above his calf! Can someone please remind him he is now in his 30's and maybe he should join the seniors team!!! That is one serious Cankle!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Not Again!!!
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, June 04, 2008




3 comments:
That is one beefy calf. Not to mention the rest of the foot! Don't they have a league for the "old timers"?! Just kidding! Ouch. Clotting scares the crap out of me. I hope all is well! Maybe he should wear those anti-clotting stockings! I hear they're a major fashion statement!
Holy freaking crap that looks like it hurts! WOW. I am happy to say Darin has decided (on his own mind you) to hang up the ole' glove this summer. He is older than Cole though at a youthful 45...so maybe in a few more years huh?
Scary about the clotting issue.
p.s. OUCHY MAMA!
Old timers you aint a kiddin! And Darin is wise! Very wise!
Post a Comment