Sunday, June 15, 2008

Please Pray!

I have a friend in the ward who's sister is going through the most horrible nightmare you could ever imagine! Please read this and this and please add them to your prayers! My heart breaks!!! I had 2 of their little girls in my primary class today, and I am so thankful for the faith of the little children! May God Bless their family!!! I have had tears flowing all day, I cannot even put myself in their shoes. And as Lesli says "hug your children and breath in deeply as you nestle your nose into their hair. take in every inch of them and remember all it takes is a moment for your life to change course."

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Annilee,
I was so excited to look at your blog and see how you guys are doing. I hope to see you soon.
Jessica Firth