

You know when things like this happen, it really seems to quickly put life into perspective. All I can do is wonder why such horrible things can occur. But I have to say that it is usually after such a tragic event that people tend to come together, and help one another, and truly feel the spirit of LOVE! I have been beside myself wondering how such a wonderful mother of 4 beautiful girls is going to be able to cope and adjust to not having one of them around here on earth. My heart has ached for her, and even though my circumstances were totally different. I know how it feels to miss that child, and "wonder" so many times, just what he would be doing now. Especially now that I have Teigen and I watch him grow into such a great little man, I can't help but wonder if my Tate would have looked like him. Or if he would have been as tender hearted, or loved him "mamma" as much as Teigen does. And even though I try not to get so caught up in it that it consumes me. I do think about it alot! But then all I have to do is remember that this experience has made me stronger. And after many years had passed I was able to look back and realize that if I hadn't have lost him, I wouldn't have my Tylie! And I wouldn't be the same without her! She has brought so many blessings to our family! The lord truly does work in mysterious ways, and although it sometimes involves much pain. I know personally that he does have a plan for us all and hopefully one day we can understand it! I often think of my dear friend Vicky Yeates who has lost all 3 of her children, and wonder why such a wonderful person would ever have to go through what she has had too! And I pray for her every night. And I know that one day she will be blessed!
I want the Waite family to know that even though many of us don't know them personally, our humble hearts have been joined with theirs in many prayers for their well-being! They have impressed me with what a strong family they are and those of you who have read their blog feel the same way I do I'm sure! Her sister Lesli has posted things on her blog that would help them if you are wondering what you can do for them. (As I know many of us are)! I had my kids make some cute stuff and we are going to send their girls some books. Because now it is those cute little girls who have to get past this! Please send them your love!
I also am asking that every one who reads my blog will come together in prayer once again. I just found out last night, that my favorite doctor in the whole world just had his 18 year old son drown. I know all my Logan friends know doctor Heiner. Dr. Heiner is very special to me. He took the time to get down on his knees and pray for me, when he knew he would have to deliver some very bad news to us. And I give him all the credit in the world for saving Teigen's life also. I also was there when he administered a life saving blessing on my cousins daughter Kailee as she lay in Primary Childrens Hospital on her death bed. He has always meant a lot to me, and now his family is going through very hard times! Here is the blog so you can keep updated. But Mark and Vickie please know we love you, and our hearts are with you at this time!
I really believe there is much strength in numbers, and while we are all down on our knees. Please pray for Chanse Godderidge. He and his family are going through very hard times, and may we all send them our love, and pray for the Godderidges that they can make it through this! We are all routing for you Chanse!!!!
I am glad that we have the power of blogging. Because not only do I find blogging very therapeutic, but It is also a great way for us to all come together. To unite, and let all these families in need know that we are there for them! Send them your love! Let them know you care! Just a simple comment left on their blogs really does let them know we care! This life is short, lets be more compassionate towards others, kiss the one's you love, hold them a little tighter and don't sweat the small stuff! Because you never know how long you will have them!
All my love, Annilee
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Angels among us!
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, June 18, 2008




4 comments:
It's been crazy the past week huh? How is Cole? I've been worried about him.
I wish I could get to Dr. Heiner and give him a big hug!! I miss him SO MUCH!!
I agree that through these difficult times people really tend to focus on their priorities and the simple things in life.
Take Care,
Katie
Annileeeeee!!!
Hey!!
Its Brittt :)
check out my blogg.
i made one so we all can keep in touch.
Me and my mom are working on hers.
Its definitely a project.
Sense we both know she's not exactly computer savy.
hahhaa.
well check out maa page! :)
Loveyaa - miss ya
-Brittny
Annileee!
Hey.
Its Britt.
Haven't seen ya forever!
But to make it all up..
I made a blog!
My mother will have one soon..
Its just taking some time.
Considering she's not exactly computer savy.
But check out my page!
I love yaa - misss ya
-Brittny.
I cried my eyes out after reading your blog and the follow-up. I'm never getting a hot tub. Trampolines are the swimming pools of Utah! I'm miss you!
Post a Comment