Sunday, August 03, 2008

Busy Baptism!


WOW,what a busy weekend! We have had family here for Teigen's baptism. We had lot's of fun,hit all the tourist spots, and ate lots of food, and we are all now very pooped! So until I have the energy to blog about all of our crazy fun, I will leave you with a pic of the family on that special day! Thanks to all who came, and supported Teigen on his special day!

5 comments:

Amy Barlow said...

It was a wonderful baptism. Thanks for the cookies they were very yummy !!
Amy

chris jenkins said...

glad to hear things went well - can't wait til you share the craziness :)

Erin said...

Congrats to Teigan!!! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. I thought maybe I saw Tylie at Cheesecake Factory Saturday night...were you guys there??? Or am I making that up?

annilee said...

Yes, we were there Erin. We were sitting outside. Good eye!

Becca said...

Congrats Teigan,
We are so proud of you and your choice to become a member of the church!