Friday, August 22, 2008

G.N.O.


Girls Night Out at the Cheesecake Factory! Very much needed!
And after that we invaded Sarah's scrapbook party! Although we didn't scrapbook it was nice just chattin with the girls! Until I got summoned home! And that may be a whole other post! Thanks Sarah for letting us invade! It was a great night away!

2 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hey, I just set my blog to private, so send me your email address to tiffany.averett@gmail. com if you still want to read. No worries if you don't :)

Anonymous said...

hey how are the twilight books going? I'm trying to re-read the 3rd one so I can finally start the 4th. Meanwhile Kailee is trying not to ruin the ending for me :)

I think you should come to Utah to watch the movie in December!! We can have our own girls night out.