I called you earlier to talk to the birthday girl but you guys were probably too busy celebrating to answer the phone!! Tell her I love her and want to talk to her when she has time for her Aunt Chelsey!!
omg, first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLIE! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up and they are so cute. This Montage you did is awesome! I love the pics of Tylie as a baby. Especially because you look like you're 16 yrs old. You guys look more like a big bro and sis holding her. Anyhow it's so sweet and sad to see your kids growing up. Ada is only 2 and I'm like where did my chubby baby go? THX for sharing all the fun pictures. :0)
The lord takes many away in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man & the sorrows of the world. They were too pure, to lovely, to live on this earth. Therefore if rightly considered instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil & we shall soon have them again.
5 comments:
happy birthday Tylie! what a touching tribute :)
I called you earlier to talk to the birthday girl but you guys were probably too busy celebrating to answer the phone!! Tell her I love her and want to talk to her when she has time for her Aunt Chelsey!!
Time goes by way to fast. I remember when I first saw her at the November fest when she was a newborn with all that dark hair. What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Tylie
What a little Beauty Pie!
omg, first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLIE! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up and they are so cute. This Montage you did is awesome! I love the pics of Tylie as a baby. Especially because you look like you're 16 yrs old. You guys look more like a big bro and sis holding her. Anyhow it's so sweet and sad to see your kids growing up. Ada is only 2 and I'm like where did my chubby baby go? THX for sharing all the fun pictures. :0)
Post a Comment