Friday, August 08, 2008

Last Day Of School!!

FINALLY, it is the last day of school today! It is always a little bittersweet! Happy we can sleep in and do a little vacationing as a family, but the kids will miss their teachers and friends! And just like birthdays, it is hard on mommy knowing that this is just another milestone in her kids growing up!!! So today, I went and spent some time in both of their classes. Tylie wanted to look extra CUTE today, so I curled her hair with the enzo curling iron, and this is how it turned out. Pretty Cute if I do say so myself!


And Teigen hates when she does this....as sweet as it is, she really only does it to annoy him!


Tylie and her teacher.


Teigen and his teacher.


Teigen's teacher told me today that when she was handing out report cards, he told her he hopes he gets all F's! And concerned she said, "Why would you say that, Teigen"? And he replied "Because then I can be in your class again next year"! She was almost in tears by then!

1 comments:

chris jenkins said...

tylie's hair is beautiful - i may need to get one of those curling irons so i can have fab hair too.

teigen's comment to the teacher is too cute.

hope you enjoy the little break :)