
So what do you do to celebrate being out of school? Have a sleepover of course! On the last day of school Tylie had her neighbor friends over for a celebration partay! They went on a bike ride, got tennis lessons from Cole, watched girly-girl shows, ate lots of junk food, made slushies, and what would a girl sleepover be without MAKE-UP right? It was nice to sleep in this morning as long as we needed too! Just when most of our Utah friends are going back we are just getting out! I'm sure in about a weeks time, I will be saying I'm ready for them to be back in!!! But until then we are enjoying ourselves!



Monday, August 11, 2008
Summer Fun
Posted by annilee at Monday, August 11, 2008




3 comments:
Hey you,
Looks like fun. Tylie's hair is getting way long! We missed ya at the family party :)
Heidi said you are ready the Twilight series. Do you like it? I'm finishing the second book (again) tonight. I'm trying to read 1-3 again in prep for #4. I can't believe how much I had forgotten.
Your kids are adorable, they are so big!
Hey girl, you guys are so cute! You always look like you are having so much fun. Can't wait for Ada and Boston to grow up to that age. Good to see you guys are doing well :0)
Post a Comment