Friday, August 29, 2008

Winter???

So I am not complaining, because it has been kind of nice to have the extra break. But I swear we are pretty much the ONLY one's not yet back in school! Although I didn't ask for track 1, and really wasn't all that thrilled that once again we got the" Oh So Crappy track", it is nice having a little more time to get some school shopping done, and well just not be on a schedule for another couple weeks! We have been swimming a lot. I took the kids to the Multi-gen pool the other day, and the sign said "We are now closed for the Winter season"! WHAT! Are you freaking kidding me??? WINTER??? I'm sure all my Cache Valley friends are laughing at the fact that it is now getting a wee bit chilly, (I even heard there was frost on the ground the other night!) And their pool is still open. So I guess winter comes early here! I had a good chuckle to myself when I got in my car that night at 10:00 this is what my car read...

HAPPY WINTER my friends!!!

So we came home and hijacked our neighbors pool for the day instead!

2 comments:

Danielle Avila said...

I'm glad you are finally converted to the vampire community.

Kerri said...

Oh, I am going to miss the days of lounging in the pool and swimming with the kids everyday. So enjoy it for me until next summer! Glad everything is going well!