This is a regular morning occurrence at our house! First the animals can't get enough of the kids while they are eating breakfast, because they know they will soon be leaving!
And then there is always the "Sad" goodbyes as if, they will never see each other again! They don't even hug their mommy like this! I never really was an animal person, but now I have a hard time imagining our home without them! I swear "Kidder" is half human! Those of you who have been around him know what I'm talking about!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
The daily routine...
Posted by annilee at Sunday, September 21, 2008




4 comments:
When are you coming to Utah? Anytime soon?
We are going to Pine Valley to see the Griffin family in October, but not coming to Utah until December.
Hi Annilee,
Cute blog! It was good to get to know you better the other night! I'm totally jealous of your Park City getaway!
Got to love those animals. I'm not super pro for having animals in my house but I'm sure, like you, one day my kids will change me. Teigen's curly hair is cute!
Post a Comment