Friday, September 19, 2008

And yet another...

So here we were at it again last night. Here is the difference between a boy and a girl. Tylie's was due today, and she told me Monday, and we got it finished NO PROBLEM! Well I think my boy has known all week, but he conveniently tells me last night..... he has to have this for tomorrow! Seriously! Good thing I'm an avid "scrapper", and do usually have most things on hand! So here is the VERY last minute project! The best part is right above the picture of his dad, it says "My dad is the cocher" Which translates to coach! BTW the full verdict is not yet in, but it is looking like Teigen wins and curly is the new "do"! At least until I just can't take it anymore!

2 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

Good job on your homework. Your kids are lucky to have such a creative mom.

Amy Brindley said...

I like the hair a little longer. He does look cool!