Thursday, September 18, 2008

The "FRO"


While the kids were on break I let Teigen grow out his hair, I usually keep it pretty short, due to the fact that it is WAY thick, and can get a little out of control curly! And he already has a big head, so when the "FRO" starts growing, it makes the "bean" even bigger! So when he went back on Monday he wanted to keep it this way. "Because it's COOL mom"! So now it is a battle between mother and son. Now I need your opinions! Does the "FRO" stay or go??? Keep in mind, these pictures where taken after a very long day at school, so it does look a little better in the morning.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I have to vote to let him keep it. He has beautiful hair. Joel wears his hair really long but I kind of feel like I need to let him since they have to wear uniforms to school. It lets him have a little self expression.

Jerolyn said...

KEEP IT! SO CUTE! LOVE IT! but then again that's just my humble opinion! haha

Amy Barlow said...

The white man fro is cool. Owen sports it too. Look at the Jonas Brothers. We have other battles to fight... save the strength.

barlows said...

It's beautiful hair, but I think you're right, as the mom, to keep it a little tame. Man, seriously, I would KILL for hair like that!

*Chelsey* said...

His hair always was cute curly!! Let it grow!