
My favorite time of year is Fall!!! In Utah, I loved the how beautiful the canyons look when the leaves are changing colors. I love the smell in the air. I loved getting rid of my husband every year for the deer hunt! giggle giggle
And living in Vegas, I have loved the fall, because that's when it starts to cool down a little. Even if it is just below 100! We finally get a little relief from the INSANELY high power bills! And it is perfect weather to go on a walk or just "chill" at the park with the family! And since my Birthday falls in October, over the years I have collected quite the arrangement of Fall and Halloween decorations. I took some pictures today of just a few of my favorite! And you can bet I will be burning my Pumpkin Spice candles all month long! O.k. maybe even until Christmas! Here is a taste of my house in the fall....


So today after church, we went to the park. Kidder has not been for a while, because it is just to HOT for our BIG FAT DOG! So today he loved every minute of it, but tonight he can barely walk! So we are going to have to ease him back into things slowly, but surely! 

This is the first house we have owned, that we haven't built the kids a sand pile. I know they are getting older, but ever since Ty, was small. If there is a sand pile around, you will find her in it!
And Cole is trying to get Teigen ready for Baseball!!! It's in his blood whether I like it or not! 
Nothing like a Fall day at the park together as a family! Leave me your comments, and tell me when your favorite time of year is!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Fall
Posted by annilee at Sunday, September 28, 2008




5 comments:
Hey guys this is Corey. Nice pics. I especially liked the one of your family on the park bench. I thought it funny that there was plenty of space on the girls side, and on the boys side, well... let's just say I'm glad Teigen didn't end up on the grass. And I want to congratulate the Yanks on a fitting end to their old worthless ballpark. Must not have been worth much to replace it with one that cost 1billion. So much for history. Go Red Sox!
I love you hair it looks so cute. Hopefully we will cross paths at christmastime.
I'm guessing your house smells really good! I love fall too!
I came across this cute blog, How are you guys I just started blogging check us out...
K. Since I read your blog all the time, but never comment I have to answer that my favorite season is the post-Thanksgiving to New Years Holiday season. Love it.
Post a Comment