Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day

It is finally my turn to blog about the first day of school! I know many of you have been in for at least a few weeks. It was kind of nice to have a longer break, but the kids were more than ready to be back in school! We had a nice dinner together last night as a family to celebrate, and talk about the coming year so that things can go smooth for all of us! I told the kids if they wake up early we can go somewhere "special" for breakfast, to kick of the new school year. And guess what they chose.... Mcdonalds!!! So I guess I got out of that cheaper than I thought! Anyway after their ever nutritious wholesome breakfast, they were off!!! I always start off every year with quite of bit of anxiety, because through the years I have truly seen how much the teacher can make the difference in their education. So hopefully this is a great year for them both!!! Tylie wanted to set her teacher straight from day 1 so she chose her teachers pet shirt to wear for the first day! And Teigen opted for the Star Wars force to be with him!

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

Great pick on the shirts for the first day!

BTW- Ty doesn't go to Mrs. Tamara (she was full) so he goes to a Linda Johnson in Smithfield. She's great!

Jerolyn said...

what a couple of good lookin' kids you have there! Love Tylie's hair btw!

Rachelle Toolson said...

Super cute pic of the kids. You should show Tylie just tell her they are already given away!!