Nikelaos and Barry huh??? It is so great having these blogs, you feel like you keep closer to people by reading what they do and looking at their pictures! I have started a blog, it is just a beginning. Miss you guys tons, if I could I would love to split the money to buy that house!! :)
OK, so, I need the exact location of the Barry Star. I must visit myself for a self portrait. Nick, I am so there with you next time. You know Barry is my Hero, and "he Writes the Songs" for me. He also "Can't Smile Without Me". PS I don't blog so this is a big step for me just to leave a comment! Thanks to my girl Annilee for all the great memories of our fun girls trip. The debuet of Wildfire Designs Team went well. What can you expect from 4 hotties, 2 red heads, and 2 blondes - WOW! Looks like Annilee and Karrie will be busy with their design work for a while now. Good luck girls! Call me for a tour when you finish the new big house you just got in Deer Valley, oops, is that top secret too? See me.
The lord takes many away in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man & the sorrows of the world. They were too pure, to lovely, to live on this earth. Therefore if rightly considered instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil & we shall soon have them again.
3 comments:
Nikelaos and Barry huh??? It is so great having these blogs, you feel like you keep closer to people by reading what they do and looking at their pictures! I have started a blog, it is just a beginning. Miss you guys tons, if I could I would love to split the money to buy that house!! :)
OK, so, I need the exact location of the Barry Star. I must visit myself for a self portrait. Nick, I am so there with you next time. You know Barry is my Hero, and "he Writes the Songs" for me. He also "Can't Smile Without Me". PS I don't blog so this is a big step for me just to leave a comment! Thanks to my girl Annilee for all the great memories of our fun girls trip. The debuet of Wildfire Designs Team went well. What can you expect from 4 hotties, 2 red heads, and 2 blondes - WOW! Looks like Annilee and Karrie will be busy with their design work for a while now. Good luck girls! Call me for a tour when you finish the new big house you just got in Deer Valley, oops, is that top secret too? See me.
Have I told you how good looking this gentleman is??? Not Mr. Barry, but Nikelaos?
Post a Comment