Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ode to "Kitty"



We have had you 13 years, as long as we have been married! For the first time in 13 years you weren't at the back door in the morning. You were acting a little slugish, and I think you made the wise decision of "going away" to find your final resting place. I have heard that cats do this, and it is probably better for us all. We have been on many hikes in some of your favorite places, but have had no luck. Tylie had a dream that you were down by the post office behind a bush so of course we even went there to look for you. She really wants to make "missing" posters, but I have a strong feeling, that we won't be able to find you in the place you are in. I know you probably don't miss Milo, but I can tell he misses picking on you! You were our first "child" we will miss you Kitty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH poor kitty. It's easy to get attached to these little pets.

So are you coming to Logan to go to the twilight movie with Heidi and I? Come on it will be fun :)

Rachelle Toolson said...

I have a kitty to replace Kitty!! LOL