Monday, October 27, 2008

Better

Read this... A Sister Is Held Even Closer

Wow life is just to short to sweat the small things! I read Cjane's blog daily just to get my daily dose of pure LOVE! It is inspiring not only to see how a family has came together after such a horrible accident, but also to be reminded that there are so many generous and giving people in this world! Am I the only one totally addicted to this blog??? It gives me the challenge to be a "better" human being daily!

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

I'm right there with you! I loved there selfess service and love for each other, what an amazing family!

Jessica said...

I Agree this article made me appreciate my life so much.

Stac said...

Hey Annilee,
I saw that you had sent me a message on facebook. I was away from my computer and forgot to log out and when I came back on it said you were logged out. I hate that we had to set our blog to private but I can add you. Just email me and I will send you the invite link. stac3031@yahoo.com
It's such a pain but we had to do it because of Nate's work.