Wow this week has been so busy, I had to look back on the pictures to remember everything we have done! My parents came into town on Wednesday, and it has been one big non stop Party since then. The first night they came in we went to Lucille's Barbecue and those of you who live here in Vegas know that it is always a treat! YUMMY!!!
It was great food and great company! It's been a while since we were all together!
Then on Thursday we spent much of the time shopping and you can bet I got my MAD shopping skills from my mama! So you should see the two of us together! We got lots of GOOD deals and had lots of fun! Remember the more you spend the more you save! When there is a bargain to be had!
On Friday we met Cole for lunch at Claim Jumper, and we had the pleasure of sitting next to a whole group of people who were dressed up as every Disney princess you could imagine. There was even some villains, like Cruella and Ursula! I was impressed how many of them there were! I love Halloween! We then made it home just in time to get the chili started for my Halloween party, which I must say was a HIT!!!
I think we have a new tradition on our hands. This year it was pretty informal. I pretty much told all of my peeps just to stop by if they could and I wasn't even sure how many we would have. Well we had a house full and then some! It was a blast! My neighborhood seriously rocks on Halloween and this is why the tradition was started after last year! So me and my entourage of people hit up the neighborhood with our kiddos, while most of the guys stayed back and kept the couches and the T.V. warm! Oh, Cole was nice enough to answer the doorbell when it rang!!! But seriously there was one house with a full on haunted house that went through his whole back yard it was crazy! And some who had set up movies in their garage for all to see. And my neighbor down the road cooks chili and hamburgers for EVERYONE!!! No joke! So here is an open invitation for those of you want to come next year! It will be a blast! Although if it get's much bigger we may have to move it out to the garage! And I think my parents had enough fun, I just might have the pleasure of seeing them again next year! The kiddos were so fun to watch, after they came home they ALL had their bags dumped all over the house! And then....the trading officially started!
Look at all of the cute goblins! And this wasn't all of them, I was lucky to get this picture!
Here are some pictures as they were out and about Trick-or-Treating




Sarah and Georgia as the cutest Princess Lea's on the block!
And someone even had a Birthday the same night! Happy Birthday Steve!!! So it was 2 parties in 1!
And the cute 80's girls with the crimped hair! I totally should have worn my costume!
\
My husband even dressed up for his softball game the night before! They were the boys from Kiss! And he seriously had chemical burn from taking all the make-up off the next day! Ha Ha I asked him if he feels bad for us girls! Although I don't wear quite that much make-up!
Grandma and the kids even made these cute Halloween suckers for our guests!!! The kids had a blast doing it!!!

And you know me, I have to have a "GROUP" shot! I seriously have great friends! Here and in Utah! And I love me some girl shots!!! Maybe this will persuade all my Utah peeps to show up next year!
Wow look how WHITE I am! I should have gone as a ghost!!!
And after all that fun, grandma and the kids were up playing Horseopoly into the wee hours of the morning! While this mama was passed out on the couch, just begging them to go to bed! 
And on Saturday we all just chilaxed at home, went to breakfast at the Pancake House at Green Valley Ranch, and then had to say our goodbye's! And it was sad...very very sad!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all of the fun! We had a blast!
And I will leave you with the cutest SPOOKS of all! My pirates!!!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
So So busy!
Posted by annilee at Sunday, November 02, 2008




5 comments:
Does your friend Sarah have a sister named Molly?
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I love Halloween, I'm glad it is such a hoppin' even for you guys. Tylie and Teigen look awesome!!!
Not that I know of! I'll ask her!
haha.
i memeber playin horseopoly with tylie.
she won of course. lol
Ok so jealous that I could die! all that halloween stuff looked soo darn cute and fun! and i need to take lessons from you mom on how to make really good suckers like that! (mine where kind of ghetto at my bunco!) So fun girl!
Post a Comment