Thursday, October 23, 2008

Carnival

Tonight we had our school carnival at Sonata Park (conveniently located right across the street)! It was nice having it there because sometimes these type of events make me a little claustrophobic! Actually I usually avoid these type of events at all costs, and just bribe the kids to go somewhere else instead! I am never above bribery! But tonight it was bearable, okay so I kind of even somewhat enjoyed myself! They had food, kettle corn (my fav), and a D.J. that seriously ROCKED the house! He was so good with all of the kids! Tylie likes to get her groove on at home in front of the mirror, but for the life of me I could not get her out there on the dance floor! But Teigen, Oh my! I could not get him off!!! It was about then my battery was dying, but check him out! And that kid can shake his booty!!! But my battery was dead by then! Dang it! So here are my little pirates, and their friends from school!




4 comments:

LaRae said...

I was walking through Sonata Park this afternoon right before this little shindig started. I was really wishing I had to some $ on me to buy some kettle corn. Looks like a lot of fun & the kids look great in their pirate costumes!

Danielle Avila said...

Your kids look cute in their costumes. I love that HUGE skeleton head it is hillarious.

jessica said...

How fun! Hey it was fun to find you on facebook! Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog...jlarsen_shclogan@yahoo.com

chris jenkins said...

i wish my kids' school did cool things like that! love your kiddos' costumes.