I know I have blogged about this before, but before Tylie could even talk it was very evident that she had a love for anything "animal"! She was never really interested in any dolls she would receive, but she could play with a cheap $1.00 horse from the dollar store for hours on end. Well she is in 5th grade, and although she likes most everything a typical 5th grader likes. I would dare bet that most girls her age don't still LOVE playing with toy horses like she does! She has quite the collection of playmobil horses and barns, and she is very particular about where they all get placed, and in what stables they belong! As you can see.....
She tells me all the time, that when she moves out she is going to have all kinds of animals at her house! And I let her know I hope she marries a GREAT man! Which I'm sure someday she will! Tylie has such a love for animals, and just life in general! I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE THIS GIRL!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My Tylie girl....
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, October 15, 2008




0 comments:
Post a Comment