Sunday, October 12, 2008

Content for now!




Our original intentions were to build a house a year ago, but that was at the time when loan qualifications were making a drastic change. And long story short we were not able to built at that time. The reason for really wanting to build is because with Cole being a builder we felt that we could get more equity that way. But in the end we bought a house, and I think it was really meant to be the way it has worked out! We have loved living in Seven Hills. It is such a beautiful place, and we have enjoyed being a part of this community! One of the things we have especially loved is having Sonata Park right across the street. We enjoy many family walks, bike rides, and just time together at that park. Last weekend they had Romeo and Juliet in the Park. So I dragged Cole and the kids kicking and screaming because they thought they would not like it. But after two hours of the play, my kids were asking for more! O.k. so my husband did leave at intermission!!! But still, I was glad that my kids loved it, and got a little education in the meantime! They liked it so much that we went back the next night!!! I think Teigen liked it because there was a lot of sword fighting involved. And he was pretty stoked that he got called up on stage to be involved in one! So now I leave you with pictures of our night in the park....
Oh and I blended in well with all the hippies in the park looking so "Au Natural" (meaning I had no make-up on)!


2 comments:

Danielle Avila said...

Hi Annilee,
Sounds like so much fun, my kids would have been kicking and screaming too except they would have interrupted the whole play. Sorry I didn't call you about meeting up but I hadn't checked my blog for a little while. We will have to get together soon. See you tomorrow night.

Kerri said...

That's so nice to have a fun family oriented community! It takes priority over lots of other things to me. Christian liked the sword picture of Teigen, it's obvious Teigen enjoyed it too! Thanks for the tag, like I need that pressure in blogging...I can't even get a regular post out! :) That was a sweet post about Cole, while we may want to throw up, there is nothing like publicly stating how much you love your spouse.