Tuesday, October 07, 2008

O.k. Jerolyn, here you go.....


I was tagged to post 6 random things about myself so here it goes.....

#1. I think HATE is a very strong word, and usually encourage my children not to use it, so please don't tell them I'm a hypocrite, but I have to say. I HATE the dentist! Actually my dentist is a very kind guy, and is even very easy on the eyes. But like him or not.... I HATE going there! I'm sure I am not his favorite patient. I am very high maintenance, and I admit it. All it takes is for me to enter the building, and I am instantly queasy! I usually will not have anything done without the gas. And last week just getting a crown put in, I threw up!!! And we wonder why it takes 3 people to hold Teigen down at the dentist!!! My kids know not to even ask me to look into their mouths, I also have something about teeth! I would rather get 20 shots in one day than go to my doctor. I even had two last week as I mentioned for my migraine, and they felt like a massage compared to the horror I experienced at the dentist! I will be toothless before you know it!

#2. O.k. this almost continues on from #1. But I can not stand the feel of cotton. Cotton Balls, mostly, even the sight of them makes we cringe. Almost like nails on the chalkboard. Which by the way, I can't write with chalk either, I know I'm weird! So while at the dentist when they use those cotton things in your mouth, I go CRAZY!!! Oh wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when Annilee is at the dentist!

#3. One thing I have to have AT ALL TIMES is chap stick, or lip gloss! Usually one is not enough, I always need a back-up just in case I lose one, and we all know I am good at losing things! My favorite is those little chap stick holders for the key chain, it makes me feel more secure in life knowing I have one by me at all times, in all things, and in all places! My favorite chap stick is Burts Bee's and my favorite lip gloss is Victoria Secrets!

#4. I will not eat left overs. Good thing my husband does, or a lot of food would go to waste! Cole would eat left overs for two weeks after the fact. Ewwww great for him, but not so great for me! Even if it is something I absolutely love, I have to have something new the next day. Every now and then, I can do pizza the next day, but even that is rare!

#5. I am a HUGE smell person. I think my sense of smell is my strongest sense for sure! A person can look horrible, but as long as they smell good, I don't even notice their looks. And I am not grossed out if a persons house is messy, but if it stinks It will forever me marked in my head! I almost always wake up and turn on my scentsy burners or lite a candle. It just makes the day better. I still remember going into friends houses from my childhood growing up. And some of their names I can't even remember, but I can tell you were they lived and what their house smelled like! I also relate many things from my childhood with smell. And bad breath....that is a whole other subject!

#6. I am very laid back, easy going, and very last minute. My day goes much better if things are unplanned and I can just take it as it goes. I have a hard time when things are planned to far in advance. And I am the queen of overbooking, so I apologize now, because I'm sure I have done it to you all! Just did it to Chris, yesterday! Sorry Chris! I always have good intentions, and just like to make everyone happy so I tend to just override my brain, and my calendar. I drive my family crazy!!! Huh mom???

So there you have it, now I tag Till, Jenni, Chelsey, Kerri, and Rachelle

2 comments:

Josie Murdock said...

Hey, I got tagged the other day. These things are pretty silly, but everybody has something. It was so nice of Cole to call this morning and wake us all up!! Luv Ya!!

Jerolyn said...

I knew it...I knew your house smelled good at all times. haha. This was a very funny post...I laughed. Thanks for playing!