Fortunately, I am finally feeling better as of today! I am on an anti-biotic, and it is a glorious feeling to get half way back to feeling "normal"! I have been driving around in the car today with no general destination in mind really! Just happy to be out and about! But I am worried, that my Tylie might just have to go get on some anti-biotics herself, because this is all she has wanted to do since she got home from school....
And this is far from the norm for her! Poor girl, this is just downright NASTY stuff! My goal is just to get the whole fam better before our next round of UTAH! Also, I know I have said before how Ty likes to sleep in the craziest positions! Well while I am on sleeping pictures, here is one I took of her this morning before school. I promise when I tucked her in last night she was on her pillow facing the right way all snuggled up tight with her best buddy Milo! And this morning she was hanging off the side of the bed sound asleep as could be, with her best buddy Milo! She is such a funny kid! I just hope she gets feeling better! SOON!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Nasty Stuff!
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, December 10, 2008




3 comments:
Tucker sleeps the same way. He is never in the same spot in the morning as he was when I put him to bed. He likes to turn completly around and upside down. Weird kids!!
My address is...
789 s 200 e
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Send me yours too!
That picture is adorable! She is growing up WAY too fast!
Happy Holidays! From Corey. Be sure to tell Cole; that if he thinks I am a brown noser, just wait til he hears what I got Josie for Christmas.... Have a merry one by the way.
Post a Comment