Monday, December 08, 2008

UGGGHHH!

SICK SICK SICK!!!! Is what I have now been for 8 long days! I have tried everything! I even succumbed to eating Shawna's "MIRACLE" pills made out of cow colostrum or some crazy thing, and if you know the relationship between me and pills you will know, that is huge for me! They are big round pills you have to chew, and the texture Oh, I can't even think about it! You would be proud Shawna, now they better work! I am finally giving in and going to the doctor tomorrow. Judging by the white stuff growing on my tongue, I would assume It will take a strong antibiotic to kick this thing! Seriously moms don't have a week to be sick, life does go on, and you should see my house!!! So hopefully in a couple of days, I will have some better news! I am going to have to come up with a new vitamin cocktail before I head to Utah again!!! If anyone has any suggestions, please do share! But until then, my kids just want their mommy! And I am just wanting my mommy, Oh that's right she's sick too! And many miles away! What's a girl to do!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

So sorry you are sick...but selfishly it was so fun to see you. I'm glad you guys went home for Thanksgiving, of course we missed Cole, so you do need to figure something out so you don't stop going to Utah!

Sydney said...

hope you get better, let me know if I can help