It's 9:00 A.M., and all through the house... Not a creature is stirring not even a mouse!!!

Ahhhh how I love Track Break!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Track Break
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
It's 9:00 A.M., and all through the house... Not a creature is stirring not even a mouse!!!

Ahhhh how I love Track Break!
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
5 comments:
I love Tylie's painted toes! Of course Teigy is all bundled up and snuggly warm!
I love how even the cat is dead asleep!
Cute picture! I barely survived my first track break. We almost didn't make it to Christmas. I thought if the kids didn't kill each other I might (figuratively speaking, of course). The one good thing about track break in December was that they could stay up late and watch all the Christmas specials on TV and not worry about getting up in the morning.
Sometimes I wish we could have tome off in the winter to ski and hang out! They look very relaxed.
Don't you love kids who sleep in?! NICE! My only question...why weren't you sleeping too?
Post a Comment