Friday, January 09, 2009

While you were sleeping...



The last couple of nights while most of you were hopefully, snuggled up in your beds, fast asleep. I was still going strong! Which is usually the case when I am scrapbooking. I have a hard time staying up past 9:00 on most nights. But when the creative juices start flowing around in my head, and there are projects to finish. There is no stopping me! I have been known to pull many all-nighters if there is some sort of scrapping involved!

It all started when I pulled out all of my stuff, so I could start to get organized for the very much anticipated Scrapfest coming up in February. And well... during the much needed organizing session that took 2 days in itself! I realized that I am WAY behind, and so I needed to scrapbook, and get caught up just so I could go scrap in February! I know it doesn't make much sense! But in my very complex OCD mind it did!

I have some certain projects I want to work on there, and if I didn't get this all out of the way, not only would I have to haul even more stuff there, but I wouldn't get to the projects that I know will take me most of the time spent there to accomplish. So after 2 all-nighters, loads of caffeine, and thousands of sticky tabs. I have finished 35 pages! Wa-hoo it was so needed and totally worth it! But as a little warning to the wise, you may want to stay as far away from me as possible within the next 24 hours, because I will have a very bad case of the scrapbook hangover! And it can get really ugly! Just ask my husband!

So here is what my office looked like! Good thing it cleans up rather fast!
P.S. the Koda page if just for you Chelsey!!!



And here is just a couple samples of my hard work! Although the pictures don't do them justice color wise.




8 comments:

chris jenkins said...

you go girl - you are a scrapbook goddess!

now go nurse that SB hangover properly - ;)

Jessica said...

Those pictures of Cole's foot still make me sick! Good job they look great!

annilee said...

I know Jess! It makes me sick too! But that is just one of those events, I had to record! He is still having problems with that leg! His family has been teasing him that he has Grandma Lewis leg! It is all black and gross! He is still seeing doctors! Wouldn't you think it would be time to quit playing??? Some people's husbands!!!

*Chelsey* said...

Your pages look good!! I love the Koda Dog page and you described him perfectly in your description!

barlows said...

I don't know if I am more impressed or jealous? Your pages are way cute, though :) Can't wait to see what you do at ScrapFest.

Joni said...

YAY! Look at you go! I love to scrapbook, but can't ever seem to get even close to caught up. The pages look fabulous!

Kerri said...

Your such a good little scrapper! Good job on your work. I love that you are scrapping to go scrapping....I understand that kind of madness! :)

Cassidy said...

i am so glad i am not the only insane scrapbooker out there.