

To all my peeps calling me to see if I'm O.k. the truth is YES! I have just had a full house for the last week, and more coming in tomorrow! It has been a while since I have had a cute little toddler running the house, and I haven't had to clean out toothpaste from the carpet, or slimy chocolaty hand prints off the walls, for quite a while now! And I've slowly forgotten how time consuming it is to be the mother of a tiny baby, and a toddler who's favorite word is NO all at the same time!But after watching Megan all week, it has all came back to me! Good thing they are both so stinkin cute! And I am realizing how UN-toddler proof my house has slowly became, at the same time hoping that the gallon of kidder's water spilled on my bedroom floor will dry without mold setting in! But it just takes me back to those days... we have all been there right??? It was so great to see Summer and Kim and their sweet baby Solstice! She is so angelic, and such a pleasure to be around. And Megan's little one, and I mean little one! He is only 5 lbs, and he seems so fragile. He is so tiny and cute! It was so nice to just sit around all weekend with the warmth and tenderness of these sweet little ones snuggled up tight and cozy on my chest! I don't know how they get anything done at all! Because it isn't easy to put them down! Summer and Kim were only here a short time and we miss them all already! It has been great to see Cole's parents and Cole has already taken advantage of his moms home cooking! I was asking him what I should make while his family is here, and he very kindly let me know that I could be relieved of the duties while his mom was here! "But no offense baby" he says! But that's O.K. no offense taken because she is a great cook! Cole's dad has kindly been taking on the list of "honey do's" that my dear husband has been meaning to take care of for the last year or so! What a great man he is in every way and it has been fun having him around! Skylar Ben, and my little Stetsie boy are coming in on Wednesday to work here in Vegas. I will have Stetson for the next week, because his mommy got a wonderful job at an eating disorder facility, and she will be very busy training the next week or so! So Thank goodness I have had Bryce here already to help me pre-proof the house! So just so you all know the Griffin Family in is officially full! No more room at the inn!






Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Full House
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, February 24, 2009




1 comments:
I love that picture of Bridger in the mitt. How stinkin cute!! Well I am already going through withdrawals getting ready to ship off my boys to you. Going to Nanny's house is all Stetson can talk about now. You will die when you see all his luggage... Good luck and don't be afraid to tell him NO sometimes. He'll survive. Oh and he's stoked to meet Tylie's kitty and he says "Teignan" now...lol He'll get it right one day.
Post a Comment