Saturday, February 14, 2009

L-O-V-E

And in the end all you need is...



Thanks for all of the nice comments! I am surrounded by wonderful people, and it means a lot! I am usually not the type to blog about the more personal aspects of my life, but I wanted all those I love to know, how big of a part they played, and always play in my life! And it just seems fitting that today is the day for LOVE! Please know how much YOU!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Next week will be better that I know for sure!

1 comments:

Jenni Kehaulani Jensen (Matthews) said...

Hey, how are you doing now that the "punishment" is over? I hope everything works out okay for Teigen. That sucks so bad. I was talking to Clay about it and he said he was glad that he threw the rock, bullying is not right. That kid needed to be taught a lesson. Well, I am missing you and wanting to scrapbook. Did you end up coming to Park City?