We have been really busy lately, and therefore our normal Tuesday night routine of just chilaxin on the couch has been neglected! That is usually our night of catching up on one of the only shows we routinely watch as a family. And that would be the Biggest Loser! We were like 3 episodes behind, and as you all know, if you are behind on your favorite show, you can't watch T.V. or even get on the computer without seeing spoilers! I seriously don't know how people keep up on so many shows. But that is a whole other blog! My other favorite is Idol, and I finally just gave up because I am so behind! So the other night we all stayed in, made us a big greasy meal of nachos, (kind of contradictory, I know!) and had us a Biggest Loser marathon. I am glad my kids enjoy watching this show in particular, because I think it helps them be aware even at a young age, how good it is to eat healthy and exercise! Especially after that big plate of Nachos! I admit, I don't have the best eating habits, and am slowly trying to change because I know they learn more from example than anything! Although their dad does drink his morning shake of yuckiness in the morning that is supposedly full of all of the healthiest this and that, and so on and so on. And he totally swears by it! And yes I have tried it, and all I can say is anything that makes you start gagging just from the smell of it, can NOT be healthy for you! Once again, a whole other blog of it's own! I will have to remember that when I have nothing much to blog about! Anyway as we were all comfortable enjoying our show, I looked down and at that moment realized I wasn't kidding when I said the WHOLE family was hooked!
O.K. so maybe they were fast asleep, but I couldn't resist grabbing the camera!
I've said it before, and I'm sure I will say it again, but I never thought I would let a dog and a cat in my house! Let alone on one of my favorite blankets! What has happened to me??? After they curled up on that blanket I couldn't just take it from under them! But you can bet it hit the washer as soon as we were done! Milo just loves Kidder as you can tell! And he is pretty nice back, as long as Milo leaves his food, and his ball alone!
Here is the kids, doin what they do best! Fighting over Milo!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Chillin
Posted by annilee at Friday, March 20, 2009




0 comments:
Post a Comment