So here is what the finished product looks like...



We did a couple more walls than what is shown, but I am sooooo happy with the way it turned out! Now I just have to get things put back on the wall! The pictures really don't do it justice, because they make it look darker, than what it really is. So you will all have to stop by just to check it out for yourself! Thanks so much to Ben and Skylar and my dear husband for all of your hard work! We are now picking out stone to do our fireplace, and a couple other walls! We have had this plan in mind ever since we bought this house! And it has taken us this long to get to this point. It is hard after building a house, to buy and customize it to the point that it just feels like us! But it is all finally falling into place, looks like a totally different house! YAY! I have been in a big mess this last week, but in the end it was all worth it! Now on to the next project!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
The finished product
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, March 04, 2009




9 comments:
That turned out so nice, I love the textured look that it gives. BTW, Happy Anniversary!
your house looks beautiful!
I LOVED your house in Logan and from what I can see in the pics I'm loving this one too. You guys really know how to decorate and make your house look great. :0) Happy Anniversary too, you guys look like your 12 in the pics! So cute THX for sharing them.
Hey Thanks guys! Oh and Claudia just so you know, we were closer to twelve than 32 (the age I am now)! So young! What did we know then? Puppy LOVE! Good thing it all worked out!
It looks really good! I love that you still hang up that "old time" picture of the kiddos that I got done at the Scrapbook Station..
gorgeous! can't believe how different it makes your house look. i'm definitely coming by soon to check it out!
Gorgeous! I can't wait to come down some day and see it in real life. I'm so glad you are loving it down there!
I love it. I cant wait to see it up close. I may have to hire your connections.
It look great i like the color i just painted and glazed my walls i have to get pics up when it;s all done.
Post a Comment