So Thanks for all of your input, and comments on the photos! As you probably could tell the first one, was the winner by quite the unanimous vote! I have to say, I have the best friends a girl could ask for! And another one of my friends that saw this on my blog, is wonderful with touching up, and taking pictures! Her name is Lesli, and you can link to her blog from mine. She also has a photo blog, which I would highly recommend looking at while you are there! Her cute little twin boys are in my primary class, and we just adore them! Her family just had their pictures taken at the Boneyard, (It is where all of the old Vegas neon signs end up), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! It is our family's next picture location FO SHO! Anyway she took my already beautiful picture, and made it even more pleasing to the eye! As you can see his name stands out more, and they both look beautiful! And then she offered to have it printed up for me! So now, another choice for you all. This one....
Or this one...
This is an important, and meaningful project for me, and I value your opinions!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Even Better
Posted by annilee at Monday, May 25, 2009




9 comments:
I like the first one there is something very heavenly about it. What Great friends!
Too tough to tell. They both are amazing, but I think I like the first one best. Are you guys coming up this summer at all? Let us know, we would love to see you.
I like the second one!! I guess it isn't unanimous this time!!
I kind of liked the second one too Chels! There is just something very cool about it! But I agree with Becca that the first one is very heavenly! So cool or heavenly...that is the question!
They are both great and you can't go wrong with either one. The first one is really pretty because you look at his name and then your eye is drawn to the sky, so it seems kind of symbolic.
Such a beautiful idea, I love it.
Mmmm. So I would say the first one seems warmer, but I like the way Tate's name stands out in the more blue/grey/cool 2nd picture. You can't really go wrong with either one. What great friends to do that!
1st one...
I think it depends on where it will be hung. If the room/wall is warm, go with #1 or if the room/wall is cool then #2. They both look great!
I don't know Jeannie but listen to her...she seems like she knows what she is talking about!
Post a Comment