My cute girlfriends surprised me with this...
and this...
which I thought was so thoughtful and sweet! So now I need your help to pick just which one I should frame on my family photo wall!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thoughtful...
Posted by annilee at Friday, May 22, 2009




8 comments:
I love the first one with the ocean in the background. I love it.
I absolutely love the one with the sunset. That was so sweet of them to do that for you. You have such sweet friends.
I wanted to ask you some of the favorite places your kids have loved to go in Vegas. Trevor's dad and step-mom are taking their girls to Vegas in June and wanted me to ask you of some cheap or free places to go... Let me know what you think.
Glad to see you had a blast on your trip. You are so dang cute.
I agree with Marci. The first one is gorgeous!
the first one. and if you want me to touch it up for you and make it pop even more i would be happy to. and i could order the print for you in whatever size you want! this would be a pleasure. i would just need the original file full size. lesli
I LOVE the top one! I think it's just so pretty...
Definitely the one with the sunset. That was so sweet of them!
I love the top one! Its beautiful!
I am in love with the top one too!!
Post a Comment