Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Who does that?

Just another example of the two extra "KIDS" I have had living with me for the last 3 weeks! And just watch my kids as they intently take notes! This is one of the many challenges between them. This is called the Saltine Cracker Challenge. It is way harder than it looks, and Skylar is the only one so far who could master it! It is an easy way to make money on a bet! Bet your friends or family that they can not eat 7 Saltine Crackers in a minute! Seriously I swear that's all these boy's do in their spare time, is think of ways to out do each other! Try it for a good laugh!

3 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

That is so gross! Don't you have anything more entertaining in Vegas to do? As gross as he is, I still miss my(big)baby!

Joni said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Guys come up with the craziest things to do for entertainment, too funny!

Josie Murdock said...

You guys have way too much fun. Didn't you say they were down there to work?! We miss you guys!