Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hula


Tylie loves Bunco, and always begs to go with me. Usually I don't let her since the point of it is to get out of the house. But every now and then she gets the chance to play, and she loves every minute of it. And the funny thing is she usually ends up winning! This was a Hawaiin themed Bunco, and these were the two cutest girls at the party! And the one's with the highest scores! Especially Taylor! I have been way to busy for much blogging lately, but I know you all like a new picture as much as I do. So here's the cutest Hawaiin luau girls you've ever seen...

2 comments:

Joni said...

I have never even played Bunco, but you make it look like so much fun. It looks like the younger girls had a great time getting out of the house as well, they look adorable!

Tara said...

I love all of your updates and especially the new pics so keep them coming. Always good to see you!!