Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Red Rock





I went with Teigen on a field Trip to Red Rock Canyon. We had a great time, hiking, and exploring. Teigen was so proud to have his mom there, which made me feel good, because I know that will soon change! Although Tylie also begged me to go on hers, so I will go as long as they want me too! I know one day they will be way to cool for their mama! Here are some pics. I had to laugh, because I ordered him a medium T-shirt. And when he put it on it was more like a belly shirt! Good thing he had his other shirt to go under! It is so beautiful up there. We will definitely be going back for a longer hike as a family!


3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

ha ha! I am loving how small his shirt is on him! That is so funny!

Joni said...

That looks like so much fun! So far McKadee still wants me around for those kinds of events and she is 16, so there is hope! I did ask if me and UB could go to the Valentines dance and got a big fat NO! I told her we'd make her proud on the dance floor, but she was pretty adamant that she didn't want us there! :(
Love the belly shirt.... too cute!

Jeannie said...

I love it up there! Can you believe I grew up here and never went to Red Rock until I was in college?!? Now we go all the time.