Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Boy
I didn't have this done by Teigen's birthday, so I decided since it is almost mine, and I love this boy, I had to post it! I know it's long, but if your going to watch it you have to watch the whole thing! Let me know what ya think? I am trying to get video of when they were babies converted from my vhs tapes so I can eventually ad that! And one day when the kiddo's get married, I will have the hard work already done! I seriously LOVE this kid! Hope you enjoy!
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, September 29, 2009





3 comments:
Isn't it crazy the things we endure and hopefully endure well when it comes to our kids??? Cute video.
I loved it! Made me want to one for each one of my kids. Thanks for sharing!
What a cute video Annilee! - Next time I see your sweet son I may be requestin' he show me some dance moves! ;)
- Jenae Steed
Post a Comment