Monday, September 28, 2009

Griffin

I have been meaning to show this for a while now, for those of you who don't know my Tylie, I will tell you... she has one creative mind! So creative, that if left alone for long periods of time, she has been known to find herself in trouble! But this time that creativity went to great use! She had to do a report on her family, and had to make a family heirloom that she would pass down for years to come. So she decided to make this flag.
She looked up the Griffin crest online, and free hand drew it! I helped her a little with the paint just outlining what she had already drawn, but my friends... the rest was done by a 5th grader! She amazes me sometimes! Whenever we need any great ideas, or something creative for a project we are glad we have Miss Tylie!

1 comments:

Joni said...

You have a little artist on your hands, very impressive!