Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monster Mash





It's that time of year again, when all the cute little spooks and goblins emerge. I love Halloween! I love everything about it! From the dressing up to all the yummy treats, to the smells, to the feel of the cool breeze, to all the little cutie patooties that show up at my door on Halloween night. We attended the schools carnival the other night, and as always they had my favorite DJ there! He is so great with the kids, and as you can see above, my boy just couldn't resist the urge to once again shake his booty! I don't usually enjoy myself at these when they are held indoors, because there is usually way to many people for one school gym! But because we live in a state that it is not already below 0 by Halloween, it makes functions like these much more enjoyable. They had a trunk or treat and I am amazed at how far out some people go at these! I was impressed to say the least! This was one of the 3 trunk or treats this week, good thing my kids have a mom who will help them deplete their stash! We are looking forward to our annual Halloween partay this year! Here are some pictures of the school carnival, and our annual Bunco party at Allison's house, that she went all out for (as always)!


We seriously have the cutest, and nicest group of girls in this Bunco group! Miss Tylie always begs to go, and this time she got her wish, because her brother and dad were out of town! So she was our official photographer of the night! My little miss Gwen Stefani! O.k. so not so little, and just FYI she does have some high heels on! She is not as tall as her mom quite yet! But getting closer everyday! Oh and isn't that the cutest pregnant Elvis you have ever seen???


5 comments:

Joni said...

Halloween is the absolute funnest no matter what age you are! My group of girlfriends is dressing up as the Rock of Love girls, I'm totally sad because I have to miss out.....I hope you guys have a fun, safe WARM holiday!!!

annilee said...

Joni, you have to post pics of the Rock of Love girls! How come you can't participate? Hope you also have a fun and safe Halloween!

jessica said...

Fun! Great costumes too...I love Halloween too!

Melinda said...

that was so fun! thanks for taking me. as for the outfit...ummm one of my most embarrassing moments. we can all learn to look in the mirror before going out. Thanks girl!

Melinda said...

i just left a comment but it was under my mom's name, oops