My cute sister, and her family came to visit the weekend of Halloween. We had a great time together. We went and saw Gordy Brown at the Golden Nugget. This was my second time, and the show was just as good as the first time! After that we walked Freemont street, and watched the light show, which is what the picture is of below. It is one giant T.V. screen above your head that plays a fun medley of music, and lights. We saw some "scary" people lurking around, and couldn't figure out if it was because of Halloween, or just what's usually hanging around the streets of LV. But it was a great night, until we got the news that my sister had been very badly injured in an accident at work. We felt very helpless as we waited on updates for our family that was able to be there by her side. I am happy to report that she is doing much better than expected, and I Thank everyone for their help and concern! We love you Rachelle!
I know Halloween is over, but we did so many things the whole month of October, I couldn't move on without at least documenting them. Especially because October is my favorite month of the year! Besides the below school carnival we went to our wards Trunk or Treat, A Halloween golf tournament at Angel Park Golf Course, and then we had our annual Halloween party. Which just get's bigger and better every year! We moved it our into the garage this year, and had the T.V hooked up with Thriller showing for all the Trick-or-Treaters to enjoy! We had lot's of yummy food, and wonderful company. Vegas is definately the place to be for Halloween! The weather this time of year is perfect! Which makes it fun to enjoy everyone's costumes, because they do not have to be all bundled up! Which is all we used to know coming from Cache Valley!
We have learned from years past that no matter how much candy we have, we still seem to run out! By the end of the night we start making the kids go through their bags, and start handing out the candy they don't want to keep! Because we can't possible turn down one child on Halloween! Desperate times call for desperate measures! It was fun to see everyone at our party, and it was great to have Skylar, Chelsey, and Stetson here for the weekend! So now I am all Halloweened out! But still, not quite ready for Christmas!!!
Golfing at Angel Park with their golf peeps...
Tylie was two things this year... Gwen Stefani, and a Devil. I told her she is a little devil more than once a year! She didn't think I was very funny! And Dad, before you say it... I KNOW! She looks way to grown up! It's happening a lot these days! I'm not quite sure how to stop it!
And then my boy...he is always looking for a chance to use his new, much coveted pocket knife! So this was the perfect chance!
Where Oh where did October go????
Thursday, November 05, 2009
More Halloween Madness...
Posted by annilee at Thursday, November 05, 2009




0 comments:
Post a Comment