Saturday, January 09, 2010

2010

New Year...
new style
short, and sweet
but still a
glimpse.

Have learned, that
less is really
more.

Better 2 me
than going
private.

More thoughts,
less details.

All while
hoping not
2 offend.

Trying harder
2 live
by the words
that a very
wise poet
once said...

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss

4 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

That is one of my favorite quotes ever!! Love it.

Becca said...

Love it and you and your cute family and I forgive you for posting the pic of me on facebook! Love the quote. Hope you are staying warm! I'm sure not. We are going to St George on the 21st and it better be warmer than here!

jessica said...

Great post Annilee! And I just got your post on my blog...you are so sweet :) Thanks for your prayers. I do know that there are so many more important things going on in people's lives! ha! But we are glad to have Lovey back :) Hope you have a good week!

Emily said...

I like that quote--I have never heard it before.